Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random Teenager Post Craze

Everyone has seen them. Mainly on Tumblr, these Teenager Posts basically make me feel less weird than I actually am (this is called denial, children). No matter who you are, what you do, or how you act, at least ONE of these posts does in fact apply to you. If you disagree, you're lying. I know you're lying. I actually 100% guarantee that you're lying, so don't try to fool anyone. Starting today, I will post one of these Teenager Posts at the most random times that you could imagine.


This post says it all. When you're taking part in a supposedly somber and serious event, you're really supposed to be quiet, sit down and not speak unless you're spoken to. Unfortunately, I have no self control at all. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment