Saturday, December 15, 2012

I've Got Places to Go and People to See

I don't have much desire to leave the country, except when it comes to Canada. Basically, I want to go all over the country (but mainly California of course) to see all the cool little towns that haven't been mutilated by condos and lots of traffic yet. Some prime examples are the following:

Arcata, California: In general, I have heard that this place is beautiful. There's lots of redwoods there (you know, those huge trees that they talk about in "This Land is Your Land"). It's supposed to have lots of festivals and VW buses and weird people. It sounds heavenly.


Venice Beach, California: Wait, I've already been here. It is indeed one of the greatest places on Earth. Don't judge my ways.


The Majority of Oregon: Artsy. Hippies. Need I say more? Too bad, you'll have to ponder on it.

There are TONS more places that I want to go to, but I was too lazy to name them all...

And how will I see these places, you may ask? A roadtrip. Not just any road trip, this kind of road trip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zydw1tIJSNw

No comments:

Post a Comment